Research and Development Committee
The committee will look after the various research and development activities of the college which include submission of proposals to funding agencies along with research activities of the students
Functions & Responsibilities
- To identify the potential areas of research in various disciplines of engineering and form the faculty into various clusters based on their specialization.
- To prepare and submit proposals to government agencies like AICTE, UGC, DST, IE(I) etc for obtaining funded projects
- To encourage multi-disciplinary research internally within the institute and externally with other organizations.
- Encourage the staff to attend/publish papers in various National/International conferences of their specialized areas.
- To coordinate the research activities among the various departments of the college.
- Encourage the faculty to attend various research oriented Faculty development programmes.
|S.No||Name of the Member||Profession||Designation|
|1||Dr K E Sreenivasa Murthy||Principal||Convener|
|2||Dr. N. Geetha Rani||Associate Professor||Member in charge|
|3||Dr. G Ramachandra Reddy||HOD||Member|
|5||Dr. Madhusudhana Reddy .B||HOD||Member|
|6||Mr. Srinivasulu Goud||Professor||Member|
|7||Ms. JinkalaLavanya (193T1A0418)||Student||Student Member|
|8||Ms. U. Swathi (193T1A05A7)||Student||Student Member|