Ravindra College of Engineering for Women (RCEW) is promoted by Sri Sai Krishna Educational Society, a society registered on 15-02-2006 under A.P Societies Registration Act No 35 of 2001 and is the dream project of renowned educationalist Sri G.Pullaiah and his son Sri G.V.M Mohan Kumar. The college is located in a hamlet Venkayapalli, within a close proximity from Kurnool on the state highway and is well connected to all major cities in and around the state.
The College established in the year 2008, works with the Motto “Join to learn and leave to serve” and strives to provide the student community, the modern technology supported by Comprehensive library, State of art laboratories along with necessary computational Skills. RCEW has obtained NAAC A+ status from the year 2022 besides being accredited by NAAC of UGC and NBA of AICTE, New Delhi. RCEW is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and has also been granted permanent affiliation under Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Ananthapur. Also it is an ISO 9001-2015 certified Institution besides recognized by UGC under 2(f) and 12(B). It offers 4 UG programs in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).
The college consists of well designed infrastructure and is ably supported by well qualified, reasonable blend of experienced and young faculty who involve themselves in teaching and research. The overall ambience of the college provides best place for teaching-learning experience. Further, all the stake holders of RCEW work in the framework of its well defined Vision, Mission and Quality Policy.
* Excellent faculty retention ratio of about 95%.
* Excellent Research and Development activities for both faculty and Students along with promotion of e-learning across the Campus
* One of the most sought after campus in the region by the Multi National Companies for campus placements
* Well established labs with State of Art hardware and software
* Strong Alumni-Institute relationship
To prepare professionally superior and ethically strong global manpower in technology and management to serve the nation and the world in the 21st Century.
To strive hard in training the students with the current technology and motivate them to take up research problems and innovations associated with professional, personality development programs to meet the challenges in this competitive world in an efficient manner.
Ravindra college of Engineering for Women, Kurnool is committed to become a centre of excellence with quality infrastructure imparting value based education on par with International Standards by adopting modern training methodologies and fulfilling the expectations of all the stakeholders.
This shall be achieved through
* Training the Students to meet the challenges in the Society and Industry
* Enhancing the competence of faculty and encouraging R & D Work.
* Providing well designed infrastructure and good learning environment.
* Inculcating high ethical and moral values among the students.