Examinations and Results Committee
Examination Committee is responsible for planning, monitoring and controlling the examination system of RECW and will have the following responsibilities.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Examination Committee is responsible for implementing examination system which includes preparation of examination papers, conducting examinations, evaluating answer scripts, tabulation and announcing the results after approval from Academic Council. The Committee shall execute all these activities through the Examination Cell.
- Examination Committee shall identify all the events related to examinations and make a calendar of the activities and forward the same to the Principal for inclusion of the planning related to examination system in the total plan of the College.
- Examination Committee shall submit a financial plan for either procurement of the fixed assets or for meeting the operational and maintenance budget related to Examination Section to the Principal.
- Examination Section shall draw the advances as per the budgetary sanctions by submitting the separate proposals to Finance Officer who shall submit such proposals to Finance Committee. Finance Committee after scrutinizing the proposals shall obtain the approval of the Principal and communicate the same to Examination Committee and the Finance officer.
- Examination Committee shall maintain accounts and submit the expenditure statement on monthly basis to Finance Officer who will merge the same with central accounts.
|S.No||Name of the Member||Profession||Designation|
|1||Dr. K.E. Sreenivasa Murthy||Principal||Chief Superintendent|
|2||Dr B.V. Rami Reddy||Professor, Dept of H&S||Controller of Examinations|
|3||Mr. T. Kishore||Asst Professor, Dept of ECE||Asst Controller of Examinations|
|4||Mr. Aslam Shariff||Asst professor, Dept of CSE||Asst Controller of Examinations|