Labs and Computing Facilities
Labs & Computing Facilities The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering has well established with latest Instruments. The Department has a separate air conditioned Computer Center to cater to the needs of UG students with Lenovo Systems and equipped with various software’s like MAT LAB, MASM/TASM, Active HDL, Multi-Sim, Code Composer Studio, Tina-pro Simulation Software, Microprocessor/Microcontroller Trainer Kits, DSP Processor Kits, VLSI Trainer Kits FPGA/CPLD and PSPICE Software.
With an objective of developing core competence in the respective subject matter specialisations and special interest groups for learning newer technologies, the Department has the following labs namely:
- Electronic Devices and Circuits Lab.
- Electronic Circuits Analysis Lab.
- Pulse and Digital Circuits Lab.
- IC Applications Lab.
- Analog Communication Systems Lab.
- Digital Signal Processing Lab.
- Digital Communication Systems Lab.
- Microwave and Optical Communications Lab.
- Microprocessors and DSP Lab.