Department of ECE
Mr P Kishor Kumar, Asst Prof
- M.Tech (DSCE) from JNTU Ananthapur in 2012
- B.Tech (Instrumentation and Control Engineering) from JNTU Hyderabad in 2007
- Antennas and Wave Propagation
- Microwave Engineering
- Optical Communications
- Radar Engineering
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
- Satellite Communications
- Cellular Mobile Communications
- Electromagnetic Waves and Transmission Lines
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Machine Learning
Publications and Achievements:
- Published a research paper on “Using Genetic Algorithm Image Retrieval Based on Multi-Feature Similarity Score Fusion” in the International Journal of Science and Research, Volume 9, Issue 2, Ver. I (Mar – Apr. 2014).
- Presented a paper on “Cognitive Radio Networks Performance Comparison in Different Channels” in the International Journal of Engineering Research and Management Technology (IJERMT), Volume 3, Issue 3, March 2014.
- Presented a paper on “Directional Antenna Design and Simulation for Millimeter Wave Mobile Communication” in the International Journal of Technical Research and Development (IJTRD), RIET-2017, December 2017.
- Presented a paper on “Recognition and Identification of Automatic Face-Name Detection by using Spectral Graph Matching Algorithm” in the International Journal for Scientific Research & Development (IJSRD), Volume 6, Issue 12, 2019.
- Presented a paper on “Analysis of a Single Shorted Rectangular Microstrip Antenna for 50Ω Microstrip Line Feed” in the International Journal of Engineering Science Invention (IJESI), Volume 8, Issue 10, October 2019.
- Presented a paper on “Metamaterial Inspired Triangular Shape Antenna Loaded with Metasurface” in the National level Conference TISDS-2020, December 2020.
- Presented papers in national and international conferences on topics including target detection, compact broadband bowtie patch antenna, composite spiral antenna, and UWB Mimo antenna.