Department of ECE
Mrs. M.Jyothirmai Asst. Prof
Mrs. M.Jyothirmai is currently Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at Ravindra College of Engineering for Women, Kurnool. She has about 13 years of experience in teaching. She has published research papers in journals of both international and national repute and has presented many papers in international and national conferences. She holds an M.Tech degree from G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool, and is pursuing a Ph.D. from JNTUA, Anantapuramu. Her areas of interest include communication and antenna designing.
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Communication domain from JNTUA, Anantapuramu.
- M.Tech in CSP from G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool in 2012.
- B.Tech from Safa Engineering College and Technology, Kurnool in 2006.
- Electronic Devices & Circuits
- Electronic Circuit Analysis
- Switching Theory and Logic Design
- Analog Communication Systems
- Digital Communication Systems
- Optical Fiber Communications
- Computer Organization
- Linear IC Applications
- Basic Electrical and Electronics (part-B)
- RF Integrated Circuits
Publications and Achievements:
- “MIMO Antenna Design: A Comprehensive Study Of Antenna And Isolation Enhancement Techniques For 5G Communication” in International Conference on Robotics and Cyber-physical Systems held on April 28th-29th, 2023 organized by CBIT, Hyderabad. (SCOPUS INDEXED)
- Time Domain Estimation of MIMO antenna for 5G applications using HFSS Presented in International Conference on Emerging Trends on Electronics and Communication Engineering-2023 organized by Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology on April 15th-17th, 2023. (SCOPUS INDEXED)
- An Application of IOT in Programmed Tidal Energy Observation System presented a paper in International Conference on Innovative Data Communication Technologies and Application (ICIDCA-2023) IEEE Explore Part Number: CFP23CR5-ART; ISBN: 979-8-3503-9720-8 on April 29th, 2023. (IEEE Explore)
- “SMART REMOTE CONTROL THROUGH ANDROID” has been published in Journal of Electronic Design Engineering Volume 8 Issue 2, 2022.
- “ANDROID BASED NOTICE BOARD” has been published in Journal of Analog and Digital Devices Volume 8 Issue 2, 2022.
- “SMART ANTENNA SIMULATION USING MATLAB” has been published in Journal of Analog and Digital Communications Volume 6 Issue 2, 2021.
- “Smart Antenna Simulation Using Matlab” in The Second National Virtual Conference On “Recent Advances In Technology And Engineering (Crate-2021)” Organized By ECE during August 13th-14th, 2021.
- “TEC Estimation And Analysis Using Irnss Signals” in a Two-Day National Level E-Conference