Department of ECE
Dr. N. Geetha Rani – Profile
Dr. N. Geetha Rani is currently working as an Associate Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at RCEW. With 14 years of teaching experience, she has a strong research background in Nano Electronics. Dr. Geetha Rani holds a Ph.D. in Nano Science and Technology from JNTUH, Hyderabad.
- Ph.D in Nano Science and Technology from JNTUH, Telangana State in 2021
- M.Tech in Nano Technology from JNTUH, Andhra Pradesh State in 2009
- B.Tech in ECE from SJCET, Kurnool affiliated to JNTUH, Andhra Pradesh State in 2007
- Switching Theory and Logic Design
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Linear IC Applications
- Pulse and Digital Circuits
- Optical Fiber Communications
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Electronic Circuits Analysis and Design
- Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes
- Data Communication Systems
- “A Novel Approach to Enhance Performance in Near-Threshold Logic” – International Journal of Nanotechnology and Applications
- “Ultra Low Power Circuit Design” – Science-Direct Materials Today: Proceedings
- “Implementation of Near-Threshold gates at 45nm Technology” – International Journal of Applied Engineering Research
- International conference on Nano Science & Engineering Applications (ICONSEA-2014)
- International conference on Advanced Communications, VLSI and Signal Processing (ICACVSP-2015)
- National conference on Nano Science & Engineering Applications (NCONSEA-2014)
- Patent- Application Number- 202241071383
- Indian Patent- Application Number- 202241034402
- Indian Patent- Application Number- 202041025847
Books/Book Chapters Published/Edited
- Published Book titled “VLSI sub system Design”, Scientific International Publishing House (SIPH), ISBN: 978-93-5625-084-0. Published on 18 Apr 2022.
- Attended many workshops, webinars, and FDPs in online and offline.
- IEEE membership.
- IAECER membership.