Dr. G .Ramachandra Reddy is currently working as HoD & Professor in the department of Humanities and Sciences at Ravindra College of Engineering for Women, Kurnool. He has 30 years of experience in teaching field. He holds M.Sc. & Ph .D in Physics from SK University, Ananthapuramu.
i) U.G.: Worked as Lecturer in Physics at Sri Ramakrishna Degree College, Nandyal. From 1990 to 2005.
ii) Engineering College: Worked as Assistant Professor of Physics at Alfa College of Engineering Technology, Allagadda. From 2001 –2005.
iii) P.G.:Worked as an Associate Professor of Physics at Sri Ramakrishna PG College, Nandyal.
iv) UG : Working as a Professor of Physics at Ravindra College of Engineering For Women, Kurnool since 2010
1) Published a paper on “Structural, Electrical and Dielectric Properties of ZnCuNaBaO4” Bulkan Physics Letters 2004.
2) Published a paper on “characterization of novel sprayed Zn1-xMgxo films for photovoltaic applications” solar energy materials and solar cells 2009.
3) A simple visible spectrophotometric determination of duloxetine hydrochloride in pharmaceutical formulations-International Journal of Pharmacy-2014.
4) A Simple Spectrophotometric Determination of Pantoprazole in Pharmaceutical Formulations- Chemical Science Transactions-2014.
5) Effective Integration of ICT in the Classroom- International Journal of Advanced Scientific Technologies in Engineering and Management Sciences (IJASTEMS-ISSN: 2454-356X) Volume.2, Special Issue.1Dec.2016.
6)) Published a paper on “CARBON NANO TUBES: A PROPITIOUS TOOL IN DRUG DELIVERY “ in 2019.NANO TUBES: