Department of Freshman
Department of I Freshman ( I B.Tech )
Dr B V Rami Reddy
Humanities and Sciences
Dr B V Rami Reddy, is currently working as Professor in Electrical Engineering, Dept of Humanities and Sciences of Ravindra College of Engineering for Women, Kurnool. He has about 22 years of experience in teaching. He had published research papers in journals of both International and National repute and also presented many papers in International and National Conferences. He was awardedPh.D degree from JNT University Ananthapuramu, Ananthapur in the year 2018. His areas of interests include Electrical Power Systems, Electrical Distribution Systemsand FACT Devices.
Fundamentals of Electrical Circuits
Electrical Circuits – I & II
Electrical Machines – I, II & III
Electrical Power Systems Analysis and
Electrical Distribution Systems
1. B.V.Rami Reddy, Dr.P.Sujatha, Dr. Y.V. Siva Reddy,“Fuzzy logic and PSO basedhybrid technique formulation for optimal placement and sizing of Interline PowerFlow Controller” published Acta Electrotechnica et Informatica, Vol. 15. No. 1, 2015,50-60, DOI: 10.15546/aeei-2015-0008 ISSN 1335- 8243.
2. B.V.Rami Reddy, Dr.P.Sujatha, Dr. Y.V. Siva Reddy,“Interline Power Flow Controller(IPFC) to Improve the Voltage Stability and Contingency Analysisin PowerSystem”International Review of Electrical Engineering (IREE), Vol. 11, No.1, 109-115,DOI:10.15866/iree.v11i1.6790,January –
February 2016, ISSN 1827-6660.
3. B.V.Rami Reddy, Dr.S.SivaNagaraju, Dr. Y.V. Siva Reddy,“Optimal Placement ofinterline Power Flow Controller (IPFC) a Hybrid Multi Objective Approach”published in ICECIT – 2012 (ELSEVIER) Vol-2, PP 255 – 264, ISBN no.9789351070504.
4. B.V.Rami Reddy, Dr.P.Sujatha, Dr. Y.V. Siva Reddy,“Optimal Placement of InterlinePower Flow Controller (IPFC) to enhance voltage stability” IEEE Internationalconference on Power, Control,Communication and Computational Technologies forSustainable Growth ISSN978-1-4673-6890-2/15
5. B.V.Rami Reddy, Dr.P.Sujatha, Dr. Y.V. Siva Reddy, “Location of IPFC underContingency Analysis in Power System” in the International conference ICECIT-2015held at SRIT Ananthapuramu during 20- 22, December 2015, LNEE 394, DOI10.1007/978-981-10-1540-3-47, PP 445-458.
6. Y Hazarathaiah and B V Rami Reddy “Takagi-Sugeno-Kang Fuzzy Controllers for Single Stage GridConnected PV System” 1st IEEE Conference ICIDeA and published in https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/ document/9970182 in December 2022.
7. . Y Hazarathaiah and B V Rami Reddy “Novel Control of PV-Battery based Standalone Power Supply System with Neuro-Fuzzy Controller” 10th IEEE Conference PEDES in December 2022.