WHO WE ARE
Ravindra College of Engineering for Women is promoted by Sri Sai Krishna Educational Society and is the dream project of renowned educationalist Sri G.Pullaiah and his son Sri G.V.M Mohan Kumar. RCEW is located just a 4 kms from Kurnool town for it is ideal to be away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It covers a panoramic area of 5.51 acres providing provision for future generations and an ample opportunity for expansion.It has a wide area of greenery, a feast to the eyes and solace to the heart.
At the entrance of the college itself, a grand and an imposing statue of the Goddess Saraswathi is an enshrined-a symbolic representation of the abode of knowledge and wisdom installing in the mind of the visitor that the girl students who enter the premises will leave the campus as personifications of knowledge, wisdom, enlightenment and sophistication.
- To be a global model for women education in the fields of engineering, technology and management.
- To emerge into a globally competitive institution for engineering excellence by leveraging cutting-edge technologies, exploring research, cultivating human excellence and to impart quality education through innovation.
- To be a leader among peer Engineering Schools in interdisciplinary research and engineering education
- To inculcate the concept of universal man amongst the students and to motivate them to strive for overall upliftment of mankind
- To promote industry and institute interaction by having collaborative efforts