- To be a center of excellence in the field of Computer Science and Engineering along with imparting proficient and adaptable technological resources for the well being of mankind.
- To achieve professional excellence by promoting an academic environment conducive to research and innovative ideas in order to meet the needs of ever changing IT industry and society.
Computer Science & Engineering
History of Computer Science discipline at RCEW dates back to 2008. The Department of Computer Science & Engineering was established to meet the demand for well-qualified computer professionals.
At present, the Department has more than 350 students and 23 core faculty members apart from many visiting professors, distinguished professionals from industry, eminent researchers and teaching/ research assistants. With an aim to carve a niche for itself in Computer Science and allied domains, the Department strives to:
- Become a pioneering world-class centre of excellence in education and research through collaborative, consultative and participatory approaches.
- Nurture effective capabilities for the development of high quality technical and scientific manpower to meet the challenges of the knowledge era.
- Provide cost-effective Information and Communication Technology (ICT)-based solutions and value-added services to a variety of organisations and to meet the expectations of stakeholders.
- Foster a learning and creative community that strives to continuously advance the frontiers of knowledge and promote the deployment and usage of ICT-based applications for betterment of society.