- To be a global model for women education in the fields of Engineering, Technology and Management.
- To emerge into a globally competitive institution for engineering excellence by leveraging cutting edge technologies, exploring research, cultivating human excellence and to impart quality education through innovation.
- To be a leader among peer Engineering Schools in interdisciplinary research and engineering education.
- To inculcate the concept of universal man amongst the students and to motivate them to strive for overall upliftment of mankind.
- To promote industry and institute interaction by having collaborative efforts.
Justice B. Chandra Kumar
He narrated to the inmates the life histories of great personalities and legendary figures like Gautama Buddha, Mother Theresa, Dr. Abdul Kalam and even Henry Ford, who starting his life as a banana vendor and reached meteoric heights in his life to establish the biggest car company in those days in America. The idea is to motivate the students who are from entirely different social backgrounds and inspire them to imbibe their great qualities.
It is very glad to enter into MOU with Ravindra College of Engineering for Women, Kurnool. Fantastic campus, Excellent Infrastructure, warmth Management & Faculty. Wishing the institute a great success.
Technical Education is the backbone of every nation and is the stepping stone for a country to move into the niche of a developed nation. Sri Sai Krishna Educational Society has been contributing in the mission of transforming rural India into developed nation by running Ravindra College of Engineering for Women, Kurnool(RCEW) with innovation, creativity and human intelligence.